Wednesday 26 September 2012

Bad Robot feeds me cake


there are pencils and pens and paper available
technology is marvellous
the distinction between information and knowledge
taxonomies and ontologies
it looked like we had a mountain to climb
a huge glacier between us
the grizzly and mountain goat as well
which is nice when you are running
like some sad, bent slave
“I must get my soul back from you; I am killing my flesh without it.”
Be the first of your friends
Built in 15 days
with a helicopter
his testicles are of sufficient size
When compared to other primates
in St. Louis, Missouri
which has numerous sinkholes and caves
leaking through the pavement and carrying dirt
leaking through the pavement and carrying dirt
leaking through the pavement and carrying dirt

Russell J Turner – September 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment