Wednesday 3 February 2010

Rothko on Your Thighs

Dedicated to everyone in the audience who has ever performed cunnilingus on a menstruating woman.

Last night you were so graceful,
Last night I got a faceful;
Some might call it distasteful,
But certainly not wasteful.

And as the air grew thicker,
That sharp metallic liquor,
The light began to flicker,
My heart beat ever quicker.

Last night was a reunion,
Last night was a communion,
The bride invites her groom in,
The first time I felt human.

The first time I knew no fear,
The first time that I saw clear
The acts that bring us so near;
Last night I fell in love dear.

Some might call it insightful,
Or maybe just delightful,
Whilst others think it fateful,
Last night I was just grateful.

Russell J Turner - February 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment